How Do You Endeavour?

My long time goal is total World Domination :supervillain:

1 Like

I knew it. Them Vikings, again… :laughing:

The boat in picture had been named as Rocinante, inspired through a future tv-series known as belonging to the science-fiction genre in the days to come… and among their favorite idols is a historical figure by the name of The Wallace, in latter days played by an actor, who fell from grace of Hollywood (the major cultural hub during those times, deciding on who’s to live and who’s to die on the screen and not earn any more money during these so-called “modern times”). :wink:

1 Like

Days of future passed!

[quote=“ivanhoe, post:2, topic:39793”]
what is the meaning of “Personal”
[/quote] I was just trying to come up with ideas of categories honestly But off the top of my head personal would be educational (Not School) maybe a small mixture of some of the others combined I use my computer for media however I don’t do any major media work just play movies / tv shows / videos and sometimes just plain music but I would say one who uses it for networking / home office or other minor involved personal activities

Gnome and Kde can fight over king OPENBOX is GOD :rofl:

1 Like

:enos_flag: Pantehon DE, i am out in left field compared to most people on here lol (i am addicted to it personally). i want to try other things like i3 though it is really hard for my brain to adapt to i think because i am older. also plasma does look cool as well, i should give it a try.

I LOVE LINUX SO MUCH BECAUSE WE ARE ALL FREE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL WE WANT ~ the sky is the limit it seems w/ customizing arch linux <3

such a sexy os, forever in debt to the EndeavourOS devs/team

1 Like

PinkyThe Brain

– Are you pondering what I’m pondering, Pinky?
– I think so, Brain… but what do all these gnomes have to do with computers?
WHACK!!!
– Get back in the cage, Pinky. We have to plan for tomorrow night!
– What are we going to do tomorrow night?
– The same thing we do every night, Pinky… TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
– NARF!

4 Likes

You are forgetting that XFCE just works! Unlike (too often) others…

2 Likes

1 Like

kde vs. Gnome …

:yawning_face:

Eventually GNOME users will be afraid to ask questions here already …

3 Likes