• Media
  • Games
  • Personal
  • Networking
  • World Domination

0 voters

just a fun poll

@thefrog:

FUN seems missing to me in the poll, as “World Domination” doesn’t exactly fit my endeavours. :wink:

Although, thinking twice, “Networking” in the community-sense could be it. I’ll vote for that one now, to spare you any hastle.

Besides, noting towards all your polling-endeavour - what is the meaning of “Personal”? - If it is meant in the “philosophical sense” of personal computing, how meaningful can your poll be at all, after all (as 75% of votes have gone by for that one)?

Just remember, comparing will always get you into trouble, as the wise say. :wink:

…dumbfoundedly yours! :v:

2 Likes

You don’t use

KDE Plasma

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5mz7G42rOU)

with you EnOS?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Indeed, Plasma is my favored DE, but I also use others… yet I think Gnome is really crappy.

2 Likes

Agree " Fun " missing. (I like idea of World Domination) :innocent:

@pebcak @anon11595408 BTW you both wrong :wink: :rofl: it all fun !! :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Mai mi pen ha. :rofl:

1 Like

GNOME dominates my world! :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

We’re not giving you a chance to derail this thread again, because Plasma is the best DE.

So simple and so true. :wink:

1 Like

Think find GNU/Linux have this badge :wink:

2 Likes

Again? :thinking:

Have you seen where we are:

?

Everybody is entitled to have an opinion.

As a wise man once said: “Opinions are like butts. Everyone has one.” :rofl:

Have a :beer: and have fun!

2 Likes

You too! - Have some FUN!

Do gnomes count as everybody?

Not meaning to be unfriendly, and certainly not meaning to bully any Gnome-lovers, just trying to joke around here.

For fun.

Sorry if I come across as harsh here and there, it is in my tongue.

BLAH… BLAH… BLAH… said the knight :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you. Do you remember every one of my blurbs? It seems to remind me of one, way back.
If thou art seeking an excusation of mine, it is hereby granted upon though with quitted remorse!
:rofl:

Just so I can hang out with you guys.

2 Likes

KDE is king! I don’t know about world domination but it dominates my world. :rofl:

1 Like

No take captain KDE long :rofl:

KING Dominus Earthum

2 Likes