How do I move panel to left?

I think that I finally made the last touches to the design, I needed bigger icons and a panel cuz I’m usually missing things with the trackpad, but otherwise I tried to copy the old transparency of windows 7

Do you like the design? What os does it remind you of?

The only thing I’m not sure is how was I supposed to move the bar(aka panel to left)

On Linux Mint… I was able to move the panel to the left side of the screen, without too much of a hassle, but I can’t find any option to do it here :frowning:

I was also wondering… Is my cpu that old? I always valued and loved this 7300hq, I got this laptop for my birthday back then

Right click on the panel > Move > click on the highlighted side you want to move the panel to.

5 Likes

If your inquiry has been responded to adequately and to your satisfaction, please mark the the relevant post as the solution for the thread to close and for the sake of other users with similar question to find the solution more easily.

Thank you beforehand @Chris2KN!

:enos: :wave:t5:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.