Hi guys new user here!

@jonathon

Not switched yet but…

I like all 3 distros arch (good root distro, package manager, wiki)

manjaro - support for older kernels for long time like 5.4 lts, many aur packages in the official repo and the testing branch is great for me (stable is actually unstable and always breaks after update). Also i like the kde version of manjaro better then any other kde distro.

endevour- eos is a good distro with the best community compared to most forums. people will respond if the question is highly noobie or highly controversional and no one’s getting baned. eos as a distro is confusing and i don’t like that. it comes with a GUI installer and when it comes to a gui package manager suddenly it is a terminal centeric distro. That’s why it lies between arch and manjaro. eos people has so much issues with pamac which i understand why becuase pamac’s top most prirority is manjaro but then why doesn’t the eos develepers make a gui package manager if they have a giu installer. That;s the only reason why i haven’t switched yet.

eos-installer = arch and i am ready to install the arch way then because the differences are limited exception the community ofc.