Hi from Canada

Hi everyone, I’m from Toronto, trying out a new distro.

Been using Linux for a bit now, though just came back after a hiatus due to work getting busy. Set up a Pixel LS with vanilla Arch last year, then some other old laptops with Manjaro. Also been enjoying my Steam Deck on SteamOS.

With my latest return, I decided I wanted an Arch-based distro that isn’t quite vanilla but doesn’t delay packages like Manjaro, so you’re it. So far I’m impressed with the installer and with the different flavours. (First tried i3, now on the themed XFCE, both on a refurbished 2015 Macbook Air.)

Looking forward to getting stuck in. Probably won’t post much here, but introducing myself just in case.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

Welcome to the forum and the purple side!
ComplicatedWildKitten-small

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @LastSharpTiger :enos: :enos_flag:

1 Like

Welcome @LastSharpTiger

This EndeavourOS is really impressive. I’ve been on Linux since 2000 and lately ditsrohopping for a year.
I found Arch/Arch based to be the best and EndeavourOS to be the best of the best. It is the one that ended my 1 year distrohopping.
The best thing about EndeavourOS is this community. The best I have ever experienced.
You will enjoy.

1 Like

Welcome @LastSharpTiger ! :enos: :enos_flag:

1 Like

Welcome @LastSharpTiger

1 Like

Welcome aboard from the city of the CN Tower! EndeavorOS is the closest distro to Arch Linux, so I think you made the right choice.

1 Like