Hello Community

Greetings:
After an intensive multi-day holiday distro hopping session I landed on Endeavour OS and decided I had a keeper. I’ve been a Linux user for 10 + years and have tried Manjaro community builds in the past.I participate in different Linux communities and hope to learn and have a little fun in the process. Here is my budge DE.
Screenshot from 2022-01-03 20-35-26

11 Likes

Welcome.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Thank you both!

3 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome! :+1: budgie is timely, looks like two of the devs just joined our forum.

3 Likes

Curious… why marked as a solution?

Anyway welcome to the Purple Neighborhood! :enos: :enos_flag: :milky_way:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy using EndeavourOS as much as we do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

welcome and enjoy your stay here

3 Likes

Welcome @Nailz

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Nailz :enos: :enos_flag: :tada: :balloon: :partying_face:

3 Likes

You seem to really like purple, so I guess you will enjoy your stay here :wink: Welcome @Nailz !

3 Likes

Welcome to the purple side :enos: :enos_flag:

3 Likes

Accidental click . Whoops !

Okay… Cool! We’re a friendly bunch here and that would limit the time for us to socialize and have a few drinks together. Glad to meet ya!! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Welcome to the :enos: forums.

And your desktop looks cool. I’ve to admit I misread your name and almost blew my mind. Then I realized my eyes just played a trick on me. :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome welcome to :enos:

3 Likes

Perfect timing… :joy:

4 Likes

Welcome! :enos_flag:

3 Likes

I was aware there where going to be changes having been a Budgie fan since 2017, but Josh quitting was a surprise! I hope Budgie 11 comes soon.

2 Likes