Hardware errors during boot

Hi. I came to ask for help with the issue I have with my freshly built PC.
The issue is that I am getting hardware error during early phase of Endeavours boot, on installation, as well as when booted from LiveUSB. Tried some other distros too, and the problem persists (all arch based, gotta yet try some Debian or Fedora), so it’s not Endeavour specific, still hope yall can help me get to the bottom of this. :slight_smile: Besides these errors, the system seems to run perfectly. Didn’t experience a single freeze or crash. The only thing I have noticed, is much more heat produced when playing Mordhau via Proton, than when it runs on Windows, but it might be unrelated.
My system specs are:

• Motherboard: Gigabyte B560M D3SH, with BIOS updated to latest version (currently F4)
  • CPU: i5 10400F
  • GPU: AMD RX 570 4GB
  • RAM: 2x GOODRAM 8GB 3200MHz CL16 IRDM X Black

Log from sudo dmesg | grep microcode

[    0.120208] mce: [Hardware Error]: PROCESSOR 0:a0653 TIME 1629132436 SOCKET 0 APIC 0 microcode e0
[    4.272987] microcode: sig=0xa0653, pf=0x2, revision=0xe0
[    4.273210] microcode: Microcode Update Driver: v2.2.

Log from sudo journalctl -p 3 -xb

Log from inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width

This is all I could think of. I would really appreciate any advice on how should I proceed with that situation.

Googling on "mce: [Hardware Error]: CPU 0: Machine Check: 0 Bank" yielded a number of hits. One suggested loose connections (cables, chips not fully seated, RAM fault/ Hz mismatch.) Another hit suggested a thermal problem. You’ll have to explore the search results. It seems to be an actual hardware issue or hardware/firmware bug.

Could be improperly seated ram. Ram should be seated firmly in the slot until the hold downs snap into place on their own.

Quickest way to check if its a ram fault, is to take a stick out and test, see if the errors go. Then do the same with the other one.

Also make sure your timings are correct for your cpu, ram etc in the bios.