Greetings from OKC

Hello all,

I’ve been using EndeavourOS fairly steadily since last October.

A bit about myself, I’m a data scientist for a forklift dealership, brew beer and have a relatively large board game collection.

I’ve been using Linux off and on since SuSE 6.1, but didn’t make a concerted effort to only drive Linux until July of last year. (Started with Garuda this go around, but wanted something more minimal, and have tried a few pure Arch installs, but usually wind up with some bad dependency errors with nVidia. And yes, I know, boo nVidia, but I do use their CUDA framework for several projects)

I’ve been lurking here for a while and only have gone down the wrong rabbit hole requiring a complete reinstall twice (both massively self inflicted)

Love the community, and love the fact that my machine is low overhead and did what I need.

3 Likes

Welcome to the EndeavourOS forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Pudge

Welcome to the purple side :enos: @crypticintent

Cheers :beers:

Welcome to the forums! :beers:

1 Like

@sammiev
Welcome to the EndeavourOS forum. I hope you also enjoy your time here.

Pudge

Thanks but been here for years. :wink:

1 Like

For some reason, the forum thinks you are a new user.

Silly forum.

Pudge

Not really, I asked @dalto to scramble my account some years back. Surprised I could still use my same nick. :+1:

Hello and welcome @crypticintent :wave: May your intent become less cryptic over time :wink:

Welcome to the forum @crypticintent :enos_flag: :enos:

@crypticintent @sammlev Welcome to EndeavourOS.

Welcome on :enos:-Forum!

Figuring I’ve had the domain for about two decades, I don’t think my intentions will be any less cryptic I’ve the years.

1 Like