Greetings From Canada!

Hey all thought it would be time to introduce myself.

I often use the name Zer0sVoid as my online handle, but you can call me Zer0.
I switched to Linux with Manjaro back in February of this year and have had very little trouble doing the things I did back on Win10.

I gotta say, my hop into EndeavourOS is surprisingly smooth.
Installed my apps, mounted my drives, imported my OBS profiles and scene collections.
It’s business as usual.

More about me.
26 yo, Full-Time retail. Big interest in Japanese media in manga and anime.
I do a little bit of YouTube video making as well.
I’m a former Army Cadet of a local branch.

I currently have two devices running some distro of Linux.
The desktop I’m writing this on is running EndeavourOS, while my 2012 Macbook Pro is running Debian 11.
I’m looking forward to getting my old Microsoft Surface back from a friend and throwing a distro on it!

Pleased to make your acquaintance!

2 Likes

Welcome to the purple world of EndeavourOS!

1 Like

Welcome @Zer0sVoid

1 Like

I too enjoy the art of the Japanese moving pictures. Recently saw KiKi’s Delivery Service in theaters for the first time in years and loved it. Subtitles all the way. Anywho, welcome to the forum! There’s a few other Canadians here too, so hide your maple syrup or they’ll snatch up all your bacon! :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Zer0sVoid :partying_face: :tada: :enos_flag:

1 Like

Welcome! Sounds like you are rolling on arch :grin: on the purple side of the force of course

1 Like

Welcome @Zer0sVoid

1 Like

Hi @Zer0sVoid
Welcome home. I am Japanese stuff is interesting. I am interested in the Japanese (and Asian) culture in general.
It is an interesting culture.

Enjoy the forum and the wonderful community.

1 Like

Welcome to the community Zer0 :wave: :enos_flag:

1 Like

@Zer0sVoid

Welcome on Board. I`m myself a huge Anime Fan.

:vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Hello from Austria to Canada! Welcome to the forum!

Somehow funny that Austria is almost famous for having mostly grumpy ppl while Canadians are said to be extremly friendly and welcoming :grin:

1 Like