Green square parttern as system locks up

I’ve been getting a patterned green square crash with video recently. I wisely swapped graphics cards right around plasma being updated to 6, so mostly wondering if this is a wayland issue or faulty hardware. This might have also been after a recent update, as I remember it was working well a few days ago.

In the past I believed I swapped for the lts headers for the kernel as I had better luck there, if that could be part of it.

Currently on
Operating System: EndeavourOS
KDE Plasma Version: 6.0.2
KDE Frameworks Version: 6.0.0
Qt Version: 6.6.2
Kernel Version: 6.6.21-1-lts (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: Wayland

OpenGL core profile renderer: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT (radeonsi, navi21, LLVM 17.0.6, DRM 3.54, 6.6.21-1-lts)
OpenGL core profile version: 4.6 (Core Profile) Mesa 24.0.3-arch1.1

First happened while playing a game, the second time happened while just browsing the web with video playing.

I have looked over journalctl a little, but not versed enough to really parse what went wrong. I am seeing that kwin, and plasma shell had core dumps, is there best way to grab those to share?

I’m sure there is more info that will be of use for anyone that is open to help.

Thank anyone in advance for any insight!

Have you tried using x11 instead of wayland?
Plasma 6 made wayland the default, but it is easy to switch back.

In case you want to show logs, the eos-log-tool app can help you do so. But note that it cannot hide all personal data in the journal, so you may want to check the result before sending it to a pastebin site.
For enabling journal, start eos-log-tool with flag -j.