Gnome - The big background cleanup

Gee my experience driving a lorry is more that those hills are made slow by motorhomes (and caravans)… with my 18-wheeler I could maintain a decent pace in the ABSENCE of those impediments! Of course, having a bunch of torque and adequate bhp/ton helped :grin:

I’m afraid tossing stuff out to add lightness was NOT an option when delivering things! However, given room, taking a run on the downhill could help enormously on the subsequent uphill…

My experience is passing all those slow poke Lorries in the Crawler Lane with our small Motorhome - easy. That is with just six gears. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Nah – Wo! What a Heavy Plonker at 490lbs :face_with_spiral_eyes: :woozy_face: – It has a Canyon Mode – whatever for? :joy:
Would not want to ride that on the twisty stuff on Canyon de Verdon or anywhere the Romans did not build straight roads.
This was my last bike which I converted to fuel injection – you could see the piston on a clear day – and you felt like you were connected to it. I converted it to fuel injection but never got to fit the wings! :wink:

R30_GREEN_RHFcopy.jpg-

CCM R30 Rotax - Clews Competition Motorcycles weighing in at just 130kg or 287lbs stupidly agile, wheelies at a touch of throttle, endos at touch of brake, easy to drift, no fixed seating position at all such that it converts pensioners into hooligans. Motor Crosser on Slicks; born to be wild – no not them – really wild and outrageous. One was ridden on the back wheel all the way down the Mall in London as part of the Queen’s Jubilee celebrations. :guardsman: :crown:

see specs on , you have
78 ft-lb (106 Nm) at 1 mile/hour
and weight is 298 lb (135 kg)

its looks like 125cm3 but it’s accelerate as

CCM was supplied with two sets of wheels and tyres.
Easily get down to lower weight.
Heavy Plonkers never cornered well. I used to live to corner at illegal speeds in UK, France, Greece, Corsica and Italy - hence the active wings and the CAS tilting Scorpion.
I also design for the heavy stuff like this (fork yokes)…
Rocket3T01

3 Likes