EndeavourOS Wallpaper Pack

EndeavourOS Wallpaper Pack

I have always loved editing/manipulating images and creating wallpaper. Over the years I’ve created wallpapers with no association to any OS or product as well as many for Arch, Fedora and Solus. I found my Linux home here with Endeavour in February of this year. Joined the forum in March. This community has turned into family. So I wanted to find a way to contribute in some way. As I’m no coder or developer, I thought “what better way than with EOS wallpaper.” Seeing the wonderful work @smokey does with wallpaper, splash screens (and imagery in general), I took the plunge. So, I’ve been creating EndeavourOS wallpaper since early May, 2024. Several months ago @Bryanpwo contacted me and after seeing my wallpapers and asked if I’d be willing to create a wallpaper for the 5th Anniversary ISO. I was taken by surprise, but stoked to come up with a contribution to EndeavourOS. I’m thrilled I was able to create an image that embodied the EOS journey.

• Since many of you follow and comment on my EOS Wallpaper thread, I thought I’d make a wallpaper pack consisting of all EndeavourOS wallpapers I’ve created to date. This .zip file contains all the 42 EOS wallpapers I’ve created from May 21st through August 12, 2024. Enjoy! And thanks so much for being my purple family! :enos:

Get the EOS Wallpaper Pack here:

If you’d like, you can follow here for new wallpaper as I add them…

15 Likes

Thanks for sharing this!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! :enos_flag:

Lovely stuff, thanks mate. :v:

2 Likes

Thanks for creating & sharing, mate!!! :enos:

1 Like

I wish I had but this is @UncleSpellbinder 's gig. :v: :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks!!!
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: