EndeavourOS makes the OMG! Ubuntu top 5 distros of 2021

19 Likes

Here’s something to embrace! That’s awesome!

Were I handing out an award for the Linux distro I’ve heard the most hype about this year, EndeavourOS would clinch it, no contest. This Arch-based distro has a grown a very loyal following —and for good reason: it’s genuinely that good.

That’s a very worthy and fantastic honor to everyone involved here!

9 Likes

Considering how much Joey Sneddon has warmed on EndeavourOS and also KDE, maybe soon his site name will be OMG! EOS!.. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

“OMGEOSKDE!” has a nice ring to it. Very catchy.

4 Likes

It’s nice to see that a distro that is purely run by a community gets such expossure. Also, with this, we will get more users and more posts here. So, let’s get ready to welcome them.

1 Like

I already wanted to post this article. It’s an honor to read all of this on a portal that mostly deals with Ubuntu. I would like to see more and more such analyzes about EOS in more places.

1 Like

looks even like it’s TOP 1 :tada: :partying_face: :rocketa_purple: :rocketa_purple: :rocketa_purple: :rocketa_purple: :rocketa_purple: :rocketa_purple: :rocketa_purple:

2 Likes

Continuing the theme… Number 1 Arch-based distros:

2 Likes

In addition to the pros in the review, this is the most striking.

Cons

• I don’t find any cons yet.

I hope this popularity remains unbroken. For me, one of the biggest virtues of the EOS is that although it is based on a rolling release model, it is also very stable, which is almost unbelievable to me, but that’s why I chose it as a system for everyday use, like many others, I think.

4 Likes