Endeavouros LiveUSB Wont boot into live environment

Thank you so much! I’m currently in the middle of installing KDE Plasma. I have used KDE plasma before and I loved it so Im installing it right now.

Are you familiar with Arch? Do you have much experience with it as it is a lot different than Mint. The package manager is pacman and we also have yay installed as an AUR helper to install packages from the AUR repo. EOS also has a lot of it’s own tools & packages in the EOS repo. You’ll have to get familiar with everything.

1 Like

I’m not that familiar with arch, but I know that it is hard. But I will try my best to understand it. Im gonna have a taste on arch using endeavour, but I know that I’ll probably get hooked to using arch

Take your time and read the EOS wiki when needed. If unsure about anything then ask.There are lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here. You can also look at the Arch wiki too. It’s pretty technical and doesn’t always give you the answers you need but it does give the technical information that you kind of have to get used to and decipher. It takes time to gain the knowledge.

Edit: So welcome to EndeavourOS!

Hopefully you got it installed and it booted okay to the desktop?

Welcome to the purple side @Kneor !! :enos: :enos_flag:

1 Like

I just got back after doing something while installing, put the command and updated the grub. EndeavourOS is certainly my favorite now!

1 Like

welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.