Driver for Roccat Pure Mouse or other Mouse for Linux

Maybe this is the wrong category …

My mouse broke today (scroll wheel, Zowie EC-1). Due to many problems in the past with Zowie-mice I don’t want to buy a Zowie anymore. But I need a mouse where the DPI can be changed. Because I had a Roccat Kone in the past (under Windows, it’s a long time ago) and heard that there should be drivers for Linux, I chose the Roccat Pure. Do any of you have experience with the driver situation at Roccat? Are there drivers in the AUR?

1 Like

I don’t have one of these myself, but it looks like there is linux support. I see the below link on sourceforge:

and yay roccat pure lists three things in the AUR:

2 Likes

thx, tht’s sounds nice …

I found this:

3 aur/roccat-tools-konepureoptical 5.9.0-2 (+56 0.24) 
    Userland applications to configure and make extended use of ROCCAT Kone Pure optical devices
2 aur/roccat-tools-konepuremilitary 5.9.0-2 (+56 0.24) 
    Userland applications to configure and make extended use of ROCCAT Kone Pure Military devices
1 aur/roccat-tools-konepure 5.9.0-2 (+56 0.24) 
    Userland applications to configure and make extended use of ROCCAT Kone Pure devices
==> Packages to install (eg: 1 2 3, 1-3 or ^4)

Any other suggestions for a mouse with DPI conversion (preferably plug & play only)?

I have a Corsair M55 (supposedly a gaming mouse) and it has switchable dpi, and switchable LH/RH as well. No drivers needed, and works through my KVM as well…

Here is some other Rocat info …driver etc.

1 Like

you can try the tool piper

4 Likes