I’ve changed the DNS settings in ‘Advanced Network Configuration’ but my ISP’s DNS adresses are still being used.
# Generated by NetworkManager nameserver 126.96.36.199 nameserver 188.8.131.52 nameserver 2606:4700:4700::1111 # NOTE: the libc resolver may not support more than 3 nameservers. # The nameservers listed below may not be recognized. nameserver 2606:4700:4700::1001
I also made a DNS test on https://www.dnsleaktest.com/.
I use other Linux distributions (Ubuntu, Manjaro, Clear Linux) and the same DNS settings work fine.
This issue only happens in EndeavourOS that I have installed in late February 2021. It also happens in EndeavourOS live version.