maybe “PurpleArch” :enos:

1 Like

I recommend a 24-hour ban :wink:

3 Likes

It is the Devil himself.

1 Like

It is Arch on the purple side. :wink:

3 Likes

Well done! good survival skills Linux has given you. …and regardless of how you feel, Problem solved, problem staying solved. :wink:

from 100 to 2 in just over 2 years. i am sure that EOS is gong to be the number one. Though it is not the actual representation of usage but page hits, it still does say something about EOS’ achievement.
My advance congrats to the EOS team.

2 Likes

Now is a good time to look at this page: https://distrowatch.com/index.php?dataspan=1

:eye: :wink:

6 Likes

Wow! Number 1 - AND the new release info all at once! :rocketa_purple:

4 Likes

i think they are always related. though, this is not to take away what EOS had achieved. Bet, this is going to be there for a long time. Even this forum software is so beautiful and nice.

Absolutely they are related - but it still looks neat! I guess we’d better get our ‘magic helper’ hats on though - business may be picking up!

1 Like

a good way to put it :thinking:

Now a well deserved #1 placing! Finally MXLinux has some competition. :clap:

Lets see how many peeps will be kind enough to increase DW ranking by checking this out.

1 Like

I no look for longtime . i just read some reviews , lot of nice + some funny clueless posts Make me laugh :innocent:

2 Likes

4117 = L7D

:thinking:

Please don’t post a link that is just going to inflate this artificially.

2 Likes

understood that It is not a real indicator of people using the distro.

dw gets more page hits they are happy.
eos gets to become number 1 distro soon, we are happy
someone see eos as number 1 and makes it the daily driver and is happy.

there are few chances in life when everyone is happy. may be other distros are not happy. please correct me if i am wrong.

Version: 21.4
Rating: 4
Date: 2021-12-06
Votes: 0 With Atlantis, EndeavourOS is effectively turning itself into a point release, employing distro-specific changes that completely gut the reasons most users prefer a rolling release distribution. It’s nauseating.
Compared to vanilla EndeavourOS requires significantly more pacnew merging and manual intervention through upgrades due to middleman patches. Something that hasn’t been required on Arch since 10/23/2020.
What was once just another way to install close-to-vanilla Arch with an extra safety net and a pretty purple XFCE theme has become yet another rolling-but-not-really-rolling-based-release that will come and go within the next few years.

:sunglasses: :thinking: :right_anger_bubble: :hole:

4 Likes