Display Resolution 1920x1080

Hmm :thinking: I did it now, rebooted it still the same

I am not sure then. I fired up an i3 vm, confirmed that copy/paste wasn’t working. Made that change and then copy/paste was working.

How are you testing it?

I copied text from guest and then tried pasting on the terminal with ctrl+shift+v/right-click paste too.
tried pasting in browser too…

I am not sure, that works fine for me here.

Do you have it enabled in the guest isolation settings for the VM?

Yes its enabled

Try rebooting onto the live ISO and see if you have copy/paste in xfce in the live session.

Do you mean in the vmware?
If yes I think I ll have to create new instance

You shouldn’t need to. You should just be able to boot off the ISO in your existing VM. Just don’t install it :wink:

Yes as a liveuser it works

In that case, it is probably either something to do with i3 specifically or a missing package.

That being said, you stated you already have gtkmm3 installed and I think that is all you need.

It works in my EOS vm after making the change above which is basically just a default install.

Yes, it works. I had exec_always script above the exec --no-startup-id vmware-user-suid-wrapper . Which upon removing works. Thanks. I think the script which I added was broke.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.