Colorful Life by Uncle Mez

Hello Everyone !
I’m so happy to start this new topic/thread today !
After many hours of work with EndeavourOS (EOS for the Lovers), i’ve come to the following conclusion: … This is the place i’ll start to share my works from !

So, i invite the entire community to check all designs/creations i’ll put here, rate them, comment them and if possible: Share a screenshot of your desktop with one of my Art/Design in there !

Also, it happens sometime that i have free time to design something quick for a friend to enjoy but … i won’t do it right now yet … until i reach a certain goal with this community !

Blessings to Y’all !

5 Likes

Here is my First share !
Tried something new here that i hope will fit and you’l enjoy.
They’re on PNG on purpose !

May You require JPEG versions which are of less quality, please Let me know on DM and will share them with you !

Standard Neon Fx
Extra_Wallpaper

Standard Dark Fx
Extra_Wallpaper%202

Blessings

7 Likes

Well ! as per request from @Tau0 from the Telegram Endeavour OS Group , here comes the wallpaper versions without the website URL.

Standard Neon Fx 2
Neon%20Fx2

Standard Dark Fx 2
Standard%20Fx2

8 Likes

Loving them!

1 Like

1 Like

Very modern and sharp

1 Like

Thank You so much for your kind words !

Hey @joekamprad thank you so much for your support !

Hello Everyone !
i’m back today with couple of new wallpapers.
well in fact, it is same but with different fonts used but one set of color !

This new one is more open to your requests; meaning you can (for the next 48h) ask for the White+Orange colors to be changed as per your request.

I will post each derivations here with the name of the requester, also a precise size can be requested knowing these default ones are 3.7MP @2560x1440

Endeavour Sharp Lines: Simple
EOS_S1_3

Endeavour Sharp Lines: Simple glow
EOS_S1_4

Endeavour Sharp Lines: Simple HRD Glow
EOS_S1_5

This was specially over enhanced !
EOS_S1_6

7 Likes

Thank you for submitting these, I have just one little thing you’ve overlooked (which is perfectly natural, when you’re creating something) and that is you’ve missed the V in Endeavour

2 Likes

Thank you @Bryanpwo
Just keep an eye here if you may !
Things may change for good.

Blessings !

2 Likes

These are AWESOME! :heart_eyes: Those are “default desktop” quality!

I, too, have a suggestion. Try this font, the same font used in the EndeavourOS logos.

Keep up the good work. :+1:

4 Likes

Be Blessed dear !
i was desperately looking for this font.
Now that i’ve found it my EOS Design are going to become more consistants.

Blessings !

2 Likes

Now !
As promized, here is the updated version of the previously shared Arts/Wallpapers !
@Bryanpwo helped with orthograph correction
@keith helped with using the right Font.

Endeavour Sharp Lines: Simple
EOS_S1_5

Endeavour Sharp Lines: Simple HRD Glow
EOS_S1_3

This was specially over enhanced !
EOS_S1_6

Blessings !

11 Likes

Hello my Friends !
i’m back today with another quick concept for Endeavour OS.
Let me introduce the Glass Endeavour Concept.

Well, i’ve done so much derivations of this same one just to make it fit with different liking and taste but i will only share the best ones according to me !

But, be sure you won’t miss it at all, i’ll make it available on Deviant Arts and also … will sign up for a GitHub account !

Like always, please tell me (DM me both here and on Telegram) about what you would like to see in there and maybe what color you think would make it by your side, i’ll surely comeback with customized one a share it here for the good of everyone !

Endeavour Golden Glass
Glass%26Golden6

Endeavour Blue Glass
Glass%26Reflects4

Endeavour Fantasy Glass
Glass%26Violet3

Blessings !

5 Likes

Uncle Mez, you have been contributing a lot, so I kinda hate to make a request. Now that you have the Ailerons font, if you could take the above and change “ENDEAVOUR OS” to “ENDEAVOUROS” with the Ailerons font in PNG. That would be great, and would be on my desktop.

Pudge

3 Likes

Hello @Pudge
Well, you just sent your request before i leave my desk so … 5 more minutes for you brought this !
Hope it will meet your requirements.

Extra_Wallpaper

Extra_Wallpaper2

you will find the PNG here EndeavourOS Dark Flat or using this explicit link https://www.fromsmash.com/endeavourosDFlat

Blessings!

4 Likes

It meets my requirements, and then some. Thank you for the wallpaper, and Thank you for the Blessings. I need all the Blessings I can get. :wink:

Take care, and be safe.
Pudge

1 Like

Hey @Pudge
i’ve just noticed i used a different set of lightning in those i share here.
Please find another but different one through the same method of download.

Preview (in JPEG low-Res)
Extra_Wallpaper

Link to Hi-Res (in PNG)
Dark Flat Additional or here https://www.fromsmash.com/endeavourosDFlat2

4 Likes

Uncle Mez

Thanks again. The difference was noticeable right away. I like that also.

Pudge

1 Like