Chat Channel

Does endeavor have a chat channel on say slack, discord, or irc that is used a lot? Would love to chat real-time with users sometimes.

Welcome to the EndeavourOS forum and thanks for giving EndeavourOS a try. I hope you enjoy your time here.

I believe that mastodon and telegram are what you are looking for. I don’t know which of the two is used the most. I am sure someone else around here can tell you that.

Pudge

telegram is what we use
@EndeavourOS
A terminal-centric distro with a dynamic and friendly community in its core.

I mainly use Mastodon, as I find it convenient to have news from Arch, KDE, my favourite Linux YouTubers and what not gathered at one place. It has a much more friendly ambience than f.ex. Reddit. Some disgruntled ALT/Righter descried it as a hang around for techno hippies, and meant it as an insult, so it’s a nice place. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bildschirmfoto_2020-05-23_12-04-22
It happens that the telegram chat is used the most… or is there some at mastodon?

Mastodon hasn’t got a specific chat function. That doesn’t bother me since I’m not that much of a “chatty” person. I have Signal installed, witch I use on my mobile, linked to the computer, and that works great, but that’s not really a chat either. When I’m up or chatting I use Discord, but hat’s once every blue moon.

was the initial question here :wink:

No it doesn’t :wink: