Can't update because of PGP key

So I tried to update my system using sudo pacman -Syu
but then It show this message:

error: failed retrieving file 'linux-headers-5.19.2.arch1-2-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst' from mirror.aarnet.edu.au : transfer closed with 5458133 bytes remaining to read
error: failed retrieving file 'gcc-12.2.0-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst' from mirror.aarnet.edu.au : transfer closed with 22767557 bytes remaining to read
error: failed retrieving file 'linux-5.19.2.arch1-2-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst' from mirror.aarnet.edu.au : transfer closed with 22111863 bytes remaining to read
warning: too many errors from mirror.aarnet.edu.au, skipping for the remainder of this transaction
(335/335) checking keys in keyring                                                            [-------------------------------------------------------] 100%
downloading required keys...
:: Import PGP key C32217F6F13FF192, "Alexander Rødseth <rodseth@gmail.com>"? [Y/n] y

I don’t know what to do, pls help :slight_smile:
any idea?
thx

sudo pacman -Sy archlinux-keyring
sudo pacman -Syu

3 Likes

and run eos reflector-simple

1 Like

I know it’s already been answered, but this should be very helpful for you as well.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Pacman/Package_signing#Tips_and_tricks

3 Likes

Also here: [FAQ] Issues with “signature is marginal trust”, "signature is unknown trust", or “invalid or corrupted package”

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.