Can your ɢɴᴏᴍᴇ fire lasers at satellites? I don't freakin' think so!

Ha! You can’t even put icons on the desktop, or change the colour theme to green, let alone fire lasers at satelites in orbit. :rofl:

I can do all those things (with 1-2 simple extensions), even have modern gestures to get my activities organized :wink: no problem here. Firing lasers is another thing, I can’t say, I never fired a laser towards a satellite :rofl: :sweat_smile:

When it comes to KDE, me and outer space, this is the best I can do sent it off out there:

kick-ass

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Kicking Gnome outta here …

kickinit-water

I’m really open for ANYTHING Linux—as long as it’s not Winblows…I’m good.

image

image

Don’t upset the gnomes!

Gnomes LIKE nuts!!!

Nuts like KDE :rofl:

I do believe you meant “Gnomers ARE nuts!!!” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Otherwise we wouldn’t be here :rofl:

:peanuts: :chestnut: :coconut:

Looks like a cracked nut to me. :rofl:

Because they don’t have any themselves …?

Gnomes are also nice to frogs

luck they no french or Cantonese Gnomes :innocent: they like leg. ( just saying ) :wink:

Summary

Frog legs (French: Cuisses de grenouille) are one of the better-known delicacies of French cuisine, where it has been considered a national delicacy.

Now-now-now Is that nice?

Well, some Gnomes like that kind of thing …

I don’t know but the frog legs was too much. This should be in the “Pub”.

I used to hate GNOME, but now I think it’s pretty good with EndeavourOS. It pays to be a bit more tolerant, more broad-minded.

← in 50 threads cannot get anybody to mark his/her post as “Solution”.

Fire your lasers at me now. (Takes cover)