Greetings lovely community,
Here’s just a list of programs, which I believe most if not all, were installed by default on EndeavourOS Gnome edition. I’ve installed some of my own applications, but if I can safely uninstall some of these, it would get rid of some of the application clutter. If I have to keep any of them though, it’s not a big deal either, just curious if any of these can be removed without any issues. Thanks for any help!
- Advanced Network Configuration (this one feels redundant, Gnomes Wifi manager does the same thing)
- Avahi SSH Server Browser (no clue what this is, dont think I need it I just use my laptop at home)
- Avahi VNC Server Browser
- Avahi Zeroconf Browser
- Diffuse Merge Tool (I use Gedit)
- Gnome Web (I use Vivaldi)
- Hardware locality lstopo
- Icon Browser
- Software Token (no clue what this is or if I even need it)
- Software Token (small)
- Gnome Terminal (I use Tilix)
- YAD Settings (not sure if this needs to be kept or not)
These show up in Gnomes application overview, but for some of them I don’t know their actual name so I can’t find them via pamac or in the terminal to remove some of them even if I wanted to, so if anyone can shed some light on that, that’d be sweet, thank you!