Can I convert EOS to pure Arch?

I’ve been tempted for a while now to change my avatar from bender to Dr. Rockzo, but I thought no one would know who I am anymore

My entire self worth and validation is based on the quantity and quality of my Arch installations. Someday we’re all going to pass. I want my legacy left all over the internet in snarky cynicism, and witty comments about how I use Arch better than other Arch users.

3 Likes

I think you’re better off with a clean installation if you don’t want to take unnecessary risks. https://sourceforge.net/projects/revenge-installer/

I’ll be honest I still post on the arch forums regardless since the troubles are all unrelated to the endeavour tools. I prefer to post here though as it feels a lot tighter and friendlier. :wink:

2 Likes

I never post on the Arch forum. I get in trouble. :wink:

2 Likes

Yep, gotta say that the Arch forums are great if you want to lose an epidermis or two to abrasion. Whereas this place is a comfy couch with fluffy pillows and good mates bringing the beer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.