Bspwm edition

or at least gave decript key :rofl:

yeah we ccanā€™t think of only those who are exerienced among us -we must think of the masses - those who oqare curious try

1 Like

checked it out - simpler tmux is seems to me

shall we sum up

1 bspwm
2 sxhkd
3 polybar
4 dunst
can we agree on that being good strarting point?

2 Likes

for those who wants to try bspwm vim iis not the smaerrtet prgram to include. most lielie they are used to nana - so give em nano

2 Likes

Still got that weird problem of changing DE kde -> bspwm and then back, forgets all the sites I log into, luckily Bitwarden comes to the rescue.

@anon77235960 I can set it up, I canā€™t remember all the bloody hotkeys :exploding_head:

I never use Bspwm wih Kde - I use Bspwm excluively for 5 year niow nohinfg Else. Arch And Bspwm so sorry I can t help you with your KDE issue

Need to use KDE as some of the stuff I use for work just doesnā€™t play well with bspwm, but normally I run pure bspwm as well.

This is not an EnOS problem as I had it with Manjaro, just never complained :smiley:

Will setup a new user for bspwm, so that at least will not be a problem.

how man of you of you hav experience with bspwm - and Iā€™m not yalking about tried it for a week or try but used it excluively for a period of at at least 6 months? anyone? no worries thoI iā€™tt teah you the bsics and when you see how easy it it is you figure out the rest without mu help

So just to be clear, use it 90% of the time, keep KDE for certain work programs.

Been using it for years.

1 Like

that certainly counts - the resason I asked Is I wanna know how many actualy know bspwm - you
rre obv one of rhem. So it will be up to us then to thech the ret the basics -like bspc and such. shouldnā€™t take more tha a day or two. And we got until nomvember making the edition redy. Heck me and yuo could do that

Are there any above average guthub users here?

We need you

what do you mean ?

can you do more than store dotfiles. This edistion we are makin they want t on github - so we nee someone who can do that

you mean like *.md files, branches, ā€œinstallersā€, packages and other things?

guess so - alredy youspeaking above my head so I gueaa youā€™ew our mnan . uf yiu qNT OFC

oh menā€¦ i can try if educate myself more. but it would be cool if someone could give some kind of guidelinesā€¦

JOE jusr explined it to me telegram what was needed butt I didnā€™t undertsand it

you can send it to me, and iā€™ll see

do we have chat on telegram?