Blurred fonts after fresh installation

Thanks for your answer @Floban
So I checked your last picture and I could tell is not about FONT cause even your Icons are blurred ! It comes from the graphics card settings or driver…
On the first picture you showed into this Thread, I don’t see the same blurred fonts at all on it, where it is exactly ?

I wonder what display resolution his graphics is set to? He has Radeon HD 8330. My font settings are 10 10 and 96 on my Radeon.

Yep it’s certanly about graphic card settings and resolution. You kept 1 for scale size ?

Yes 1x no scaling. I just wonder if he has monitor resolution not correct for the size of monitor? My lightdm is also 10.

@FLVAL, sorry folks, I got a call last night and had to leave immediately and have been en route all day (and no - I refuse to carry a smartphone with me).

The screenshot I’ve posted here first: The fonts are blurred, too. Just look at the numbers.

The only things I have changed were the settings as you have posted them here for test purposes.

My screen resolution is 1366 * 768 and 60 Hz. It’s the standard settings and I didn’t touch them.

p.s.: I’ll be available tonight and from tomorrow afternoon on.

Hello @Floban,

what about the scale size 1x in Parameters/Appareance/parameters ?
appareace_parameters

Did you update your EndOS ?
I don’t see any blurred in this picture you sent on your first post ?
Show me where you see blurred on it ?

ss1

Other than the 3 items in the second picture I don’t see blurred fonts. The 3 items are really messed up :crazy_face: