Backup Zorin Data to switch back to endeavour OS

After a couple of months of using Zorin, I am moving back to Endeavour OS, for a number of reasons including faster system performance, Better support for Plasma my preferred de, The aur and use of a better package manager and mainly as I’m not a linux beginner something that Zorin is mainly catered for.

I want to know if there is a way to back up/move some data/apps that I can’t find explicit documentation for. These apps include some singleplayer offline worlds in Veloren, My current unity installation(I can’t reinstall it as I am on limited wifi data amounts due to my place of residence) and the unity projects in my home directory as I have tried to transfer them to usbs in the past but failed to load up the projects even with the exact same installation.

Please provide adequate information if you know of any methods.
Thanks

I’m not sure how you would be able to transfer the actual applications since those are a completely different package format.
As far as the offline worlds and unity projects, you should be able to move those to a separate/home or storage partition. If you have an external drive available, even better. I keep all games, projects, and media stored on separate drives from my OS.
As far as the method, make sure your drive is formatted correctly (usually use NTFS for basic storage drives, but ext4 will work if it’s Linux only access), copy and paste the files to the drive. Unity files are typically big, it took me about 3 hours to move two or three projects from on SSD to another last time. It was almost 80 GB though.

Save your dot files for specific applications.

I have no idea what the unity thing is if it’s not just save files and open like must everything else is, I wouldn’t even know where to begin.

Applications you will need to re install unless they are appimages. . . In which case just save and move them.