Anyone seeing issues with installs on Phoenix APU?

So, noticed that the new laptop was showing only 60Hz available for hte display, but it’s supposed to be a 120Hz display. So decided to try installing EndeavourOS to see if it saw anything differently. However, I’ve now tried install 3 times, and every time, it does the same thing. Gets up to 13%, then just…doesn’t do anything. Doesn’t lock up, no errors, but I let it set for 30+ minutes and it never went further.

For reference if there’s some known issues with the installer, the laptop is a Lenovo Xiaoxin Pro 14. AMD Ryzen 7 7840HS, 32 GB LPDDR5x 6400, 2TB Silicon Power UD90, AMD RZ616 wifi, and a 2.8K OLED display.

Discovered it WILL eventually install. Not sure how long it takes, but I tried a 4th install this morning, but went and started playing a video game for a few hours, and at some point it DID finally finish. Takes MASSIVELY longer than I’m used to seeing (used to 10-15 minute installs), but it does seem to work.
Sadly, still being seen as only a 60Hz refresh screen. Not sure if it’s an odd issue with Linux or if they got the spec wrong on this particular laptop (the model OLED does indeed show in it’s specs as being 120Hz). Oh well, whatever, not like it’s a big deal, when I game I’ll be on an external monitor and 60Hz is totally usable to me for anything else, and maybe it’ll help make the OLED not QUITE such a battery destroyer.
Anyway, got Debian back installed on this machine and it’s running nicely. Performance is outstanding, easily best performance laptop I have ever owned.