A calendar app for XFCE?

Thank you very much for your answer. But I don’t really want to install an application intended for emails, just to have the calendar function.

Thank you for your answer but it looks like a paid app (?)

There’s a free version with limited functionality:

https://morgen.so/pricing#comparison

I’m also looking for a calendar app. For my use case, Morgen’s requirement that the user connect to an external calendar account has me concerned:

Morgen requires you to connect [to] at least one external calendar account, hosted by either Google, Microsoft, Apple, or any of the many third-party providers.

Then, that’s a no go for me.

You do you, nobody will be upset or happy about you changing the DE to something that matches your expectations better. I’m just glad in this time and age we have so many options to choose from.

Also please don’t post multiple replies one after the other. Just write a single answer and quote the different posts you are replying to in that single answer.

As a general rule of thumb, your answer cannot come after your own answer, unless it’s a big chunk of time that has passed between the two posts, or if you have asked a question, nobody answered and you have found the answer yourself after a while.

1 Like