YAMU - Hello

Hi there,
yet another manjaro user here, still. I like it and EndeavourOS didn’t like my XPS 9550 wifi.
Looks like a nice community here though, have been reading here since July so I guess it’s about time to introduce myself.

So, Hello in There!

11 Likes

Welcome! :smile:

I’m quite sure the wifi issue can be solved here! Simply start a new thread about it, give some details, and experts will come along.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Thanks, I am too :slight_smile:

I might be in the process of moving away from the arch base, I’m not that interested in worrying about the updates. But it is not an easy to leave, have been using it for many years and I like it very much.

1 Like

Well, you’re certainly not alone! :upside_down_face:
Welcome aboard! :rocket:

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed that too.

Once you get EndeavourOS on the XPS 9550 you won’t leave! Wifi? Piece of cake!

2 Likes

Welcome @trixon to this great distro and community. I am sure there is a solution for your wifi, hope you’ll find it !!

1 Like

Welcome to the community :beers:

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome @trixon enjoy your time with us :rocketa_purple:

1 Like

hi, @trixon! welcome to the friendliest community in the arch panorama!! enjoy your stay :smile:

1 Like

Hallå där vännen! Hoppas du kommer trivas! Vi är några stycken från sverige här inne.

:sweden: :heart:

1 Like

Welcome! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile:

And wifi idk how to fix :slight_smile: saw on youtube this :smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue: not really a solution , nevermind just ignore this haha

Welcome !

1 Like

What is the Wifi?

lspci -k

1 Like

Hjärtligt välkommen!

Jag törs nästan lova att någon av trollkarlarna här kommer att hitta lösningen.

1 Like
02:00.0 Network controller: Broadcom Inc. and subsidiaries BCM43602 802.11ac Wireless LAN SoC (rev 01)
        Subsystem: Dell Device 0020
        Kernel driver in use: brcmfmac
        Kernel modules: brcmfmac

…and the thing is, I had wifi during the installation (back in July), but no wifi on the installed system.

Welcome here!