Wiki strong font-size variations

Depends on content of article it seems…

https://endeavouros.com/docs/hardware-and-network/graphic-cards-gpu-driver-and-setup/amd/find-the-right-driver/

Tested on Firefox

Normal:

Way smaller:

1 Like

Yes, same on Waterfox, and something else I noticed was that the word ‘Docs’ is used instead of Wiki, so it’s not clear where to click back to in order to return to the start of the wiki. A direct wiki button along the top could help? I have absolutely no experience of Wordpress, so am not sure if the Wiki section can be formatted differently to the rest of the site, and e.g. highlighted, etc?

1 Like

Wherever you have html / php / css - you surely can do that…However wordpress is not nice (in my personal opinion) :laughing:

1 Like

eek, sounds challenging! :slight_smile:

1 Like

i do notice this right menu size issue also, there was something happen while i was writing the article, and i do not find a way to reset this.
wiki part is using we-docs plugin, we do not rewrite it so it uses the default naming… what is named “Doc”
the current used editor is not to my liking also… this issue is may caused by the table i do put in the article

2 Likes

Could it be just markup error?
Not closed tag or something of that nature

it must be that… but i do not use text editor i do use a graphical one (default)

Yeah i feel you…that’s called:
What You See Is What You ERROR :rofl:

That’s why markdown is king :crown:

wp-markup-it-is

`

GPU architecture Radeon cards Open-Source driver Proprietary driver
GCN 4 and newer various AMDGPU AMDGPU PRO
GCN 3 AMDGPU Catalyst /AMDGPU PRO
GCN 2 AMDGPU* / ATI Catalyst
GCN 1 AMDGPU* / ATI Catalyst
TeraScale 2&3 HD 5000 - HD 6000 ATI Catalyst
TeraScale 1 HD 2000 - HD 4000 Catalyst legacy
Older X1000 and older not available
body,div,table,thead,tbody,tfoot,tr,th,td,p { font-family:"Liberation Sans"; font-size:x-small } a.comment-indicator:hover + comment { background:#ffd; position:absolute; display:block; border:1px solid black; padding:0.5em; } a.comment-indicator { background:red; display:inline-block; border:1px solid black; width:0.5em; height:0.5em; } comment { display:none; }
*Experimental `

i find the culprit:

; font-size:x-small } changed it to x-normal solves the issue…

4 Likes

or a proper markdown editor

1 Like