Who is The Youngest Regular šŸ¤­

You have created 477 posts, so it is impossible that you have 500 liked posts. The Empathetic badge is not about receiving 500 likes in total, but having 500 posts that at least someone liked once.

1 Like

Screw it! :laughing:
Letā€™s create our own likes with black jack and hookers! :robot:

7 Likes

Hey man. Iā€™m going to start charging you royalties if you keep taking my lines!!

7 Likes

Exactly! Thatā€™s how you become regular :sunglasses:

3 Likes

bender-drinking-groening-booze-futurama-ecards-someecards1

7 Likes

Pfth, Itā€™s not the silver backs you should worry about, itā€™s the youngsters you should watch out for. The old gorillas are more often than not pretty docile (unless they happen to be Stallman).

Sayā€™s the 55 year old man whoā€™s personal Arch Jesus is a 23 year old lesbian (and a trans person).

All I wanted to say really is that a neck beard and age isnā€™t a grantee for knowledge and wisdom.

3 Likes

Ha!!

:laughing:

Ah, thanks for sorting that out!

My badā€¦ :joy: :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking at your profile, you joined in July 2019, and you got your Regular badge in September 2019. So that means that at most, 92 days passed (31 for July, 31 for August, and 30 for September) since you joined until you got your Regular badge. It was actually less than that. Now, if you got it regularly (i.e. was not awarded it by an admin), that means you donā€™t need to be a member for 100 days. Which gives me optimism about my 50 days to TL3 speedrun theory :rofl:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been proven wrong once tonight so I shall say nothing more on this topic, but I concur that my logic was infallible in this case. :rofl:

4 Likes

@keybreak:

frog_monocle

4 Likes

You are right ,look at @eric_adams stats . I can tell he was regular when started the topic visiting only 59 days

2 Likes

Soo close to being a memberā€¦

Yeah, I got to TL3 in exactly 50 days, the best possible time. :face_with_monocle:

A few others also managed this, @Jonathon and @keybreak come to mind.

Alen beat me by a couple of weeks, but he is a moderator so that doesnā€™t count :wink:

3 Likes

Same here, 50 days of not caring about it except editing my own old posts like guides (which doesnā€™t happen anyway :worried:)

2 Likes

Since the amount of likes was increased, itā€™s not crucial for me, either. But I enjoy the speedrunning aspect of it. :frog:

4 Likes

Donā€™t hate the player, hate the game - :100:
:joy:

6 Likes

Same here, 50 days on the clock, and it seems more will join in the next weekā€¦ itā€™s like a ā€œsecond waveā€, but a more friendly wave than the one hitting many countries at the moment :innocent:

7 Likes

Looks Like I am a

Newbie Regular

For now

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Letā€™s see how long will it hold :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Together with me! :grin: :upside_down_face: :grin:

3 Likes