Who is The Youngest Regular šŸ¤­

I wanna know who made it to a regular in the least days here :innocent: :grinning:
I think itā€™s @eric_adams

Who do you think is the ā€˜Youngestā€™ ?

You can look at the regular badge and see who got it and when:
https://forum.endeavouros.com/badges/3/regular

@Jinkros :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

Itā€™s hard to believe thereā€™s only 36 regulars here.

1 Like

I suspect that number will jump significantly in around 25 days or soā€¦ :laughing:

9 Likes

Yes, I would say that probably true. I think there will be a good week where there will be several everyday.

2 Likes

Donā€™t reveal the plan! :shushing_face:

2 Likes

We are working at itā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t care really, just enjoying journey thatā€™s all :upside_down_face: :frog:

3 Likes

The month with the most so far is Aug '19 with six.
There is two other months with five, unless I missed one.

I think that will be broken in the next month or two.

Pudge

1 Like

Itā€™s just 36!? Well, most of those spend way too much time here. :wink:

I know I do, and this is not the community I moderate, so I spend more time there. I do need to get a life. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think you need to be around for at least 15 days plus a bunch of other criteria. Earlier today I got a notification saying I had been here for 10, so in 5 more days I guess Iā€™ll be the ā€œyoungestā€ :joy:

From

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 daysā€¦

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced

As far as I can tell, this means the quickest possible TL3 speedrun is 50 days (50% of 100). :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was thinking member it looks like, not regular :joy:

1 Like

Ehmā€¦ 50% of 100 days. It kind of has to be the full 100 days to be 50% of 100. :wink:

1 Like

It says that in the last 100 days, must have visited 50% of the days. So, if I visit every day for 50 days, that condition is true. Nowhere does it say that I have to be a member for 100 days.

Now, you could be right and I could be wrong, and Iā€™ll know that in about 21 days. :smiley:

2 Likes

Iā€™m a young man in my prime at 47.

Still not entirely dry behind the ears (in this time and age), old enough to tangle with some old-timers.

Of course, facing actual grizzled veterans I wisely tuck my tail and wait my time. :laughing:

You just donā€™t wanna mess with the silverbacks.

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m right as in 50 days you visited 100%, but not for 100 days, but no biggie. Weā€™ll see in 21 days. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kresimir for what itā€™s worth it took me 4 months and 2 weeks. . . And I have been on nearly every day since I signed up on April 7. . .

Edit: that could also have something to do with i donā€™t usually give out a whole bunch of likes. But that first couple of weeks I didnā€™t come here as much. That didnā€™t really happen daily until I actually used endeavor which was much closer to May 1.

2 Likes

Yeah, somethingā€™s not right when it comes to the forum mechanics all the time. Iā€™m still waiting to receive the 500 likes/gave 1000-badge (more like 500/1,5k now).

2 Likes