Which of the DE use Wayland by default

All the DEs that are pictured in the image.

so , i can install just DE with netinstaller? whats the diferences? isnt the same version? and how to do that??

You can install the DE of choice at install, thatā€™s the difference, just wait untill we release it, we will inform you on how it works.

1 Like

oh shit, like zen installer, right?? sorry for my stupid questions, in this morning , my fingers are more fast than the brain, need more coffee, sorry . i will delete my replies.

Exactly and you donā€™t have to delete anything. There are no stupid questions here.

1 Like

ok, sorry

1 Like

It is better than zen installer in some way. I will keep my mouth shut. I donā€™t want @Bryanpwo to kick my butt :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™ll guess I can try gnome (even though Iā€™ve never liked it in the past). I was wanting to give lxqt a try, but looking at the packages gives me zero confidence in getting a good installā€¦ and as Iā€™ve just installed EndeavourOS Iā€™m not ready to hop to some other distro just to get this or that DE.

The one feature that Iā€™m really looking for is the tile desktops and tile windows by moving the mouse into the corner of the screen. I can do this in plasma, but Iā€™m sick of plasma at this point. I might be able to live with XFCE (ugly as it is) if it could do thisā€¦ is there an addon of some kind for that?

xfce4 got a hotcorner plugin in the repo also a profiler you can save profiles you can switch once in a while :slight_smile:

but taking the window to a corner take xfce to a corner and recht under or right halfā€¦ also with keys. perosnal prefer to tile with keys thats way faster kwin can do it to but howfar mar brain farts , also with en xtention it tiles also like a tilingā€¦always a way to be used toā€¦

my workflow self is lxqt+xfwm but everyone work flow is different.

So is a proper lxqt install possible on EndeavourOS?

there comes a net*stall version but thats basic :slight_smile: you can any desktop but not wayland, we should keep in topic too :slight_smile: