What were you watching yesterday night?

A genius in playing the ball. A looser against the media world, and not very lucky in his private life. After all, have you seen him in the movie Eternal Youth, shortly before his demise?

1 Like

i actually didn’t know this film. unfortunately, during his time at ssc napoli, he was surrounded by some very dubious characters.

i am glad i finally found out the name of this game, played it long time ago

these two people walked once around the earth within three years. they went to the east until they came out again in the west. only hiking, hitchhiking, by ship but without airplane. must have been a fantastic journey (experience)

1 Like

That’s a really nice one!

I enjoyed it very much… as it shows an openness of our younger folks towards different cultures & habits that is not very common anymore these days.

Or…?!

1 Like

they started in 2013. russia, pakistan, iran. it’s all very difficult nowadays. many people are human, hospitable, independent of their governments. in the eighties of the last millennium i also had many such trips . not around the world, but very much in europe and where it was possible also eastern europe. it was beautiful

1 Like

A very kindred soul you seem to be, as I have done similar travels in my youth, backpacking Europe and South-East Asia in the 1970s and 80s.
It was difficult already then, travelling towards India over land from Western Europe @swh… :+1: :wink:

1 Like

it looks like :wink:

that was the biggest thing for me. with my first earned money, i must have been 16, i did my first interrail trip to benelux. and so there was more and more. sometimes with a rented motorhome, sometimes with a buli, or just hitchhiking

:railway_track: :school_satchel: :hiking_boot:

I often rode the “Hellas Express” from Cologne to Athens, and then travelling on by boat from Piraeus to the Greek Kyklades islands…

The “Miaoulis” (picture) went down in an August storm just one year after I last fared to the island of Amorgos, the last time. Think it was in 1978. Back then, boats would only arrive once a week on the island, bringing “fresh” tourists from Athens… jeez, old memories!

1 Like

no one can take away your memories. that’s the beauty of getting older :wink:

1 Like

This is just extraordinary!

41. Weltfestival des Zirkus von Morgen

https://www.arte.tv/de/videos/094499-000-A/41-weltfestival-des-zirkus-von-morgen/

https://archive.org/details/nc101_hackers

honka_memes-128px-50

Would you trust your files to this man?

3 Likes

Supposed to be a comedy. And it actually is. If you laughed about …

… by the same team.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Gobble gobble

2 Likes

I certainly don’t trust his barber.

1 Like

:clown_face:

1 Like