What were you watching yesterday night?

3 Likes

:scream:

1 Like

I kind of had to listten to myself on my youtube.

ā€¦and, ya, this is outing me as a perv.

:wink:

2 Likes
7 Likes

There is no file in etc to show Endeavour os like /etc/manjaro-release to verify os, lol iā€™m noobz in bash i think.

Hello @powergo
It is /etc/lsb-release

cat /etc/lsb-release

Edit:

[rick@plasma-pc ~]$ cat /etc/lsb-release
LSB_VERSION=1.4
DISTRIB_ID=EndeavourOS
DISTRIB_RELEASE=rolling
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="EndeavourOS Linux"
[rick@plasma-pc ~]$ 
2 Likes

Please start a seperate thread for your issue, I couldnā€™t find the origin of the one you started over here, otherwise I wouldā€™ve done it for you.

Not yesterday, but right now. Great movie

2 Likes
1 Like

Just binge-watching Babylon 5. I was never certain that Iā€™d ever seen the whole series, so just had to make sure.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a great idea. Iā€™ve got the whole series on DVD. Havenā€™t seen it for a long time. :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m at season 4. :+1:

I cut the cord on cable tv recently and now stream Youtube TV and Acornļæ¼. The advantage besides cost is I can now watch everything on a TV set, desktop, laptop, tablet or cell phone. Currently Iā€™m binge watching the Agatha Raisin and Hamish Macbeth series on Acorn.

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

We watched The Commuter, with Liam Neeson. And the other night, we watched The Aeronauts. Would recommend both. :smile:

3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

All this virus crap has given me even more excuse to continue binge-watching old shows. Iā€™ve started a rotation of shows to keep me from getting burnt out and giving up on them. My current list is:

• Buffy The Vampire Slayer (last night)
  • Stargate SG-1
  • Andromeda
  • The Beverly Hillbillies

Iā€™ve got a few more obscure series that I hope to get to in the near future as well. Remember Cleopatra 2525, anyone?

1 Like