What was the most memorable thing for you in 2021? Happy New Year!

I wish a happy New Year to all members of our community!

3 Likes

happy-new-tux-year

:purple_heart: :enos_flag:

4 Likes

I don’t remember much of anything from 2021.

I do drink a lot…

3 Likes

I feel you. I could extend that way back in years :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I was trying not to shine a light on that part :rofl:.

3 Likes

Most memorable tech-related thing:

Saying goodbye to Pop!_OS and Solus and running only EndeavourOS full time on my Acer laptop with hybrid graphics; running like a breeze for almost the last 6 months with daily updates!

Most memorable non-tech-related thing:
Staying committed to myself to improving my photography skills throughout the year which has been a great benefit and fun hobby to do since I’ve always loved photography.

4 Likes

Happy New Year :partying_face:

I don’t remember anything but am looking forward to 2022. New Year’s resolution is to seriously learn to code :innocent: and to still be using eos.

Thanks guys for this distro and community for your continued support and entertainment on this forum!

1 Like

Don Julio '42

Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Stout

Tom Brady winning another super bowl.

Installing Arch

The number of ways I have learned to disappoint my wife

Driving across the USA 2x

And the number one most memorable thing. . .

Everyday on Endeavour. . .

5 Likes

362 Days at this forum and almost the same days on the telegram chat stood by me this year.
And indeed the release of ISO-Next pushed the handling of the installer to the next level, and open it for more to come for the next year for sure.
:enos:

6 Likes

Finally being able to ditch my dual-boot (boy, Proton/Wine has come a long way!)
365 days above room temperature

Me on New Years :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I still haven’t figured out how you managed to miss so many days in the last year… my number came out to 365! Everybody Endeavour to have a Happy New Year!

1 Like

Nothing memorable happened in 2021.The biggest thing I think is that my family and I are still virus free.

1 Like

I had a few friends pass away and got to spend time with my nephew i havent seen in years are my ones i suppose.