What games are you playing?

Zoomer me still enjoys playing some battle royales in my free time, finally reached platinum 4 on Apex Legends!

1 Like

Just finished Wasteland 3. Was pretty good, though still some stuff that I didn’t like (it was a bit too easy compared to Wasteland 2). Hopefully if they bring out another it’ll be somewhere inbetween 2 & 3 then it would probably be just about perfect.
Now to look for another game to play, thinking of playing Divinity Original Sin though not sure yet.

CS2 currently because I want to get my weekly drop to sell the case for money. This week has been a Minecraft week for me. I have been playing with some acquaintances and it has been nice. I want to buy GTA IV on Steam now with the sale going on and play that.

1 Like

Tomb Raider remastered collection.
Hogwarts Legacy.
Pillars of Eternity + DLC.

1 Like

Rain World! I actually have a rain world wallpaper, and one of the characters as my pfp :3

1 Like

Burnout 2: Point of Impact on Dolphin emulator. This game ages like fine wine. Still the best Burnout game and one of the best racing games out there.

Some games on the other hand age like badger milk. 1080 Avalanche for example is terrible. Sure it wasn’t the best game around even when it was first released. But today it just feels old and clunky.

2 Likes

Been playing Deep Rock Galactic Survivor

Nice and and addictive stress killer.

I lost my family member this week and my mind has been in turmoil. It’s good to kill some time on something to get the dark thoughts out of my mind, even for a little while.

2 Likes

Yer for me gaming has always helped me in times like this I’ve never coped to well with grief and loss, remember to reach out to family and friends or something like lifeline if the dark thoughts get too much.

1 Like

Kinda liking this one…

Still playing Breath of the Wild on Yuzu. I’m unimpressed by Nintendo and will continue playing on emulators. The game itself is a bit more boring that I thought. It’s certainly not the best Zelda game ever, but some things in the game are very impressive. The attention to detail is lovely, and I am not speaking about graphics details, but more of interaction of things in the game.

1 Like

I spent a long time playing this game when it came out, there was just so much to do and try. I still remember falling straight off the cliff outside the cave you start in lol

1 Like

I have the image in my head of Homer Simpson falling of the cliff right now. :smiley:

1 Like

Played it through on Cemu. Such a pretty and well made game.

Doesn’t play as well on Yuzu. But at least it plays better on Yuzu on Nintendo Switch, than the actual Switch OS. :smiley:

1 Like
3 Likes

World of Tanks on steam… I love tanks… I am playing “free to play” but yeah it’s mostly a pay 2 win game… But free players can grind their way up too, I guess…

2 Likes

It actually plays really good, almost perfect on Yuzu (definitely better than Switch, 60fps+higher res). It’s a bit of myth that the game wouldn’t play good on it, because in the beginning this was true but they improved so much. Plus it requires a beefy PC. By nature Cemu is less demanding, as the system is less capable (in terms of power).

There is one particular shrine with a complex play of motion controls I have difficulties with. Its mapped to mouse and most can be solved, besides this one…

@akya I didn’t know we could embed Steam in the way your reply has, with the install game button.

yeah just pasting the store link to the game does that… also shows the price in your local currency, platform etc… pretty neat…

1 Like

My… That’s quite the game, not gonna lie. Haven’t seen this one until now, mostly because I’m interested in Japanese VNs and this seems to be developed by an UK developer.

“Adult content” to be sure but handled in a very positive way I think.

It doesn’t seem to be anything actually degenerate. VNDB’s sexual content tags were tame too, so yeah. I don’t think it does something really out there and it is balanced.

To not waste a post, I began playing Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor. I really enjoy the combat so far.

1 Like