What are you listening to right now?

:peace_symbol:

1 Like

No, they won’t do. Use the mono earphone that came with your 6-transistor AM radio. :wink:

Lawrence

3 Likes
4 Likes

Now explain what AM radio is to the kids.
Come to think of it, explain what radio is.

:wink:

7 Likes

That could end in an excursus in physics I’m afraid. Could take quite some time. :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s that thing in my basement aimed at 666 frequency for doomsday, kids! :smiling_imp:

Spread terror! :boom:

2 Likes

…love this stuff

2 Likes

Legendary track & great video! :tv: :watch:

1 Like

:metal:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for introducing this artist to me :hugs:

:hot_face: :cold_face:

1 Like

:metal: YES :metal:

5 Likes

My pleasure :slight_smile:
Such a wall of sound with this level of mix between Dubstep, Hardcore and Drum & Bass is perfected by Broken note!

It’s not only him, but usually it’s one-two thing for other artists around, here are few cool examples:

:smiling_imp: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Respect.
Darkthrone rulz.

3 Likes

Yes, thanks a lot! These are well known artists to me. But this “Broken Note” is a new find :smile:.
I like “Ansome” “Scorn” “Submerged” as well. Ah, there’s so much more… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

11 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

It is funny how in the eighties we (at least my group of friends) were ridiculing contemporary popular music - it was all junk, synth and plastic, all the great music were already made in the sixties and seventies.

But still we listened to it, and looking back it is just no different from any other decade when it comes to ‘‘quality’’ (whatever that is). Some (plenty!) really great stuff coming out of that decade.

4 Likes

Depeche Mode, Eurythmics, Blondie…so many more.

3 Likes

Yeah, even eighties charts music were often great!

it was also as diverse as any friggin’ decade.

5 Likes