What are you listening to right now?

1 Like

One for you germans out there
 :slight_smile:

The lyrics are hilarious if you speak German AND Swedish. :sweat_smile:

Finnish song Medley
 one song medley. Ten hours!

Is that anthony Hopkins singing?

its not my thing but someone mentioned them so i gave it a listen.

Heed my words, all classes of men You greater and lesser children of Heimdall You summoned me, Odin, to tell what I recall Of the oldest deeds of gods and men The sun turns black, the earth sinks into the sea The bright stars fall out of the sky Flames scorch the leaves of Yggdrasil A great bonfire reaches to the highest clouds Brothers will fight one another and kill one another Cousins will break peace with one another The old tree sighs when the giant shakes it Yggdrasil still stands but it trembles Fenrir howls terribly before the doors to Hel The wolf will break its bonds and run Waterfalls flow, and eagles fly overhead Hunting for fish among the mountain peaks I see a hall standing there more beautiful than sunlight. Thatched with gold at Gimlé There bold men will dwell And enjoy cheer throughout their lives

Show less

4 Likes

Holly Cole Trio - The Christmas Blues

3 Likes

No. That’s Peter “Biff” Byford. I have to admitt that both look a little alike. :wink:

1 Like

:heartbeat:

4 Likes

:deciduous_tree:

1 Like

:partying_face:

2 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

Festivus Email

3 Likes
2 Likes

Leslie West, best known as guitarist and vocalist for the band Mountain, has died at age 75.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbP4qf8PjfI

10 Likes