Welcome-app wrong botton focus

Hi
This is just a minor one, I suppose. “Renew Mirrors button” keeps its focus/hightlight, when different button like “System update” gets clicked. Focus should follow the latest click.

Cheers! :v:t3:

1 Like

I guess it is a yad issue. Or maybe even related to which desktop you use.

I’m using Xfce, and haven’t even noticed that before.
But you are right, now that I look at it more closely, it (vaguely) seems to do so.

Thanks for the report! Hopefully a newer version of yad will fix that in the future.

1 Like

Thanks manuel for looking into this. I would help to find this issue you but I can’t code: :monkey:

1 Like

I am facing a strange issue with Cinnamon DE (not frequently, sometimes), when i try to click or hover mouse over any of welcome app buttons, the buttons become invisible as per the attached screenshot. As per some advice regarding the same issue in the forum , i am not using any of cinnamon animations.still i am getting this

Hello @Maggie
If you go into effects and turn off window effects this problem is gone. It is under start menu, all programs, effects.

1 Like

Hi @ricklinux, as per your suggestion i turned off windows effects, the issue is solved now.
Thanks.

Hello @Maggie
If you go into effects and turn off window effects this problem is gone.

Here is the info page;

Glad you got it set. You won’t have any issue with it now. I run Cinnamon and found this to work.