The History of EndeavourOS

16 Likes

This channel definitely needs more attention! I love their podcasts.

1 Like

Saved video to watch later.

1 Like

It’s been 3 years? Man, I feel like this boat just sailed still. I’m getting old.

2 Likes

Indeed …still feels like just started…
But this podcast has catched almost every little detail of our history … that filled me with astonishment…

could it be that Bryan spilled the beans? :beans:
:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I remember lurking as it started. Then a month or two after sign up the wave as the Manjaro machine fell apart and folks were flooding out of there looking for better places and I think the server here went down over night with folks signing up lol

1 Like

Far from it, I was as astonished as you! I even looked up things, which really made me feel more stupid than I already am. Quite often during listening to the podcast, I had these, Really?!? I/we said or did that?!? moments. :joy:

4 Likes

but they got the history almost right i think… i do not remember one single wrong part… so… they really do a good research!

2 Likes

You’ve come a long way in just 3 years. Plenty to feel proud about.

5 Likes

This proves that we’re very transparent in our communication then because everything they said is documented on either our websites or from interviews I/we gave.

5 Likes

And they hit spot on about the community, which is the most essential part of the puzzle.

4 Likes

Time indeed flies like crazy, it feels like we’ve arrived here just yesterday!
honka_animated-128px-45

4 Likes

Purple clowns, purple frogs, purple turkeys, purple ninjas, purple Bender robots, purple trees, the list goes on and on and the community has some of the friendliest and most knowledgeable people around!

5 Likes

purple mindset b.t.w. :wink: :rofl: :enos:

4 Likes

thanks for removing the title typo :hugs: :grimacing: :person_shrugging:

1 Like

np :frog:

1 Like