The first folding (windows) tablet

I was fascinated by this video. A tablet that can also be a tiny laptop! Imagine if we could run Linux on this thing. Too bad it runs windows :frowning:

gobble gobble

2 Likes

looks sweet. if i had three grand to spend i wouldnt spend it on that but it is very sweet.

It’s still a nice concept. This with a powerful ARM chip (or something similar to Apple’s M1 chip) and a linux distro and you can bet it would be the best 3-in-1 product ever.

1 Like

It’s a great concept. Totes love it. Just way out of my price range.

1 Like

Meh, it’s just an overpriced gimmick. Something to show off to your hipster barista buddy while sipping pumpkin spice soy latte at starbucks.

10 Likes

If there would be something like this for Linux, I do think GNOME is the best option for it.

5 Likes

you’re just made because its not running xfce… c/mon… tell the truth :slight_smile: :rofl:

1 Like

Absolutely! Everything about this screams GNOME! :rofl:

5 Likes

Confused gobble gobble

Nice for tech show, but if it’s like Samsung folding smartphone - it’s still kinda sucky…
Not cyberpunk we all lived to witness yet :upside_down_face:

Oh and yeah f**k Windows.

1 Like

First folding tables and chairs. Now folding windows? I getting too old for this crap. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Folding knifes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

For lubricating the hinges:

5 Likes

An accessory?

:houses:

6 Likes

the ones where the roofs slope from the outer edge toward the center confuse me quite a bit and i am worried they would leak. i could def fit me and my 7 cats into a 40 ft shipping container that folds out and makes even more square footage.

2 Likes

Me too, I definitely can see myself living in one of those, away from the hustle and bustle of the city life I am living now. If only I had the means …

2 Likes

say it again a little louder for the guy in the back row with the beats headphones on .

5 Likes

Don’t forget the gucci clothes

1 Like

Hah, I got one of these in my pantry. Mine’s only 1.9 liters though :slight_smile: This is the best you can get without breaking the bank. You can see it’s high quality by the shortness of the ingredients list.

4 Likes