The Anniversary

Hi @Bryanpwo,

I just noticed that you are, apart from the @discobot, the first one to receive the anniversary badge. So here is my big “THANK YOU” for the first year of excellent work on our EOS. Hopefully there are lot more years to come!

Cheers to the Netherlands,

Christoph

9 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

Congrats!

discobot, that was a while ago. :slight_smile:

Aniviversary comming up in 53 days.

2 Likes

Thank you, time flew by very fast, but I certainly didn’t experience it as a task. Thank you all for making this journey fun and interesting. :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :beers:

5 Likes

This is the most fulfilling I can think of. Doing something, having fun but not thinking of it as a task.

1 Like

@Bryanpwo
I said at the time we need to be 20 in 2020 on the Distrowatch list! Almost there and 6 months to go. Hope we can hit it for the Anniversary!

5 Likes

How this year ran away and how much everything happened.

2 Likes

28… erh 10 days for me. So, july 10th, 2020… Wow!

5 Likes

I’m going to be anniversary on July 3rd, not like Tom Cruise.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats to @joekamprad, too! The second/third on this list.

3 Likes

Ok, now there are 28 on the list. Maybe there a lot not active any more, but of course there are some well known user. So congrats to @Beardedgeek72, @sothis6881, @bkaplan, @ringo, @fernandomaroto, @Pudge and @zoli62.

8 Likes

Next friday, my turn :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you for your congratulations. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So this congrats goes to @ricklinux, @judd, @nate and @Mr_Ecks and all the others around.

4 Likes

I’m part of the one year old group too now. How time flies by!

5 Likes

Congrats to you! I just skimmed the list and came across some other well known users, at least I read some posts from them, so this one goes to @lhb1142, @Anticupidon, @Jeannie and of course Bugman approved himself @FredBezies and all the others I did mention here.

3 Likes

Welcome to the club! :slight_smile:

1 Like

for me it’s the 14

1 Like

Déjà ? :smiley:

oui