Strange internet bug

after I updated my system, I can’t see the download rate and upload rate anywhere on my system. I’m using KDE so it might be a bug from the desktop environment. I check the system monitor and netstat and only netstat seem to work. if there is any solution to this bug, please let me know.

Never mind. after looking at my desktop environment, the network appears to be fine on the system monitor. it didn’t appear to work at first but now it does. the specific problem is that the network speed widget on KDE is completely broken.

Sorry if I posted this on the wrong topic. I’m new to the forums.

Here’s a good start.
You might not want to be so quick to call something a bug.