Stopped Distro Hopping

Just wanted to say hello and to thank the team for the wonderful job they have done with Endeavour. I’ve tried many distros: Debain, Manjaro, Fedora, and even Slackware and yet I still wasn’t content with the distro at hand. Now with Endeavour it’s exactly what I was looking for, simple, no bloat, and a vanilla arch base. So far having no problems and was told to drop by because of the community. I hope I get to talk to you all soon.

18 Likes

Welcome to the forum and thanks for taking the time to post your appreciation to the team.

4 Likes

Welcome to the world of EndeavourOS! :smile:

I believe you will have lots of fun with EndeavourOS and the wonderful community here at the forum!

As you may already have seen, you’ll get lots of good advice here in case you have any questions or issues.

4 Likes

Welcome! EndeavourOS is a good enough distro to stop hopping and settle down :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Pudge

3 Likes

Welcome! :enos:
Have fun :partying_face:

4 Likes

Welcome Aboard!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum and EndeavourOS.

3 Likes

Welcome @dedago

3 Likes

Hey there! Good to have you with us! Enjoy the journey!

3 Likes

Welcome, glad to had you around.

3 Likes

Welcome to purple side :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Muy buena noche, es un gusto poder compartir con esta gran comunidad.

Comparto la opinión de @Kresimir, para dejar de saltar de distribuciones Endeavoros es excelente.

Saludos cordiales.

3 Likes

Welcome to the fun :partying_face: :tada: :balloon:

3 Likes

Welcome! :balloon:

Good to see you settling down on Endeavour OS! :enos_flag:

Have fun on your linux journey :rocketa_purple:

2 Likes

Glad to have you here!
Enjoy your stay!

3 Likes

Que excelente comunidad.
Es la mejor que he visto. Fue una de las razones que me hizo cambiar a EndeavorOS.

Excelente trabajo de los desarrolladores y de esta comunidad.

Saludos cordiales

3 Likes

Exactly my story. I am a linux noob and I installed countless distros but since I’ve found Endeavour something clicked and here I am with almost two weeks without distro hopping or even thinking about it.

4 Likes

Gobble Gobble :turkey:

1 Like

Welcome to the community :beers:

3 Likes