Something is missing

:slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes

:frog: was also lost :((

6 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t seen both of them here for some time now. I guess they began touching grass and leaving us behind. The traitors!!! /s

2 Likes

Seen them over at the neighbors.

4 Likes

Well, ok let’s draw a line here. I won’t ask further questions. Don’t want to upset anyone unintentionally.

3 Likes

Dark :clown_face: rises! L O L !!!
Keep the honk signal goin’ bright bro! :crossed_fingers:t6:

Nah bro WTF! :clap:t6:

Them boyz was thrown out like a trash 4 good [ I wuz lucky enough to watch it all real-time cracking up all the way, it wuz legendary! ] Started just as usual honkfest session i’ve seen’n’loved million times before ~ turned to be the last clownshow in space!

They had way 2 much fun 4 diss forumz, now it’s just another boring nerdfest without all the :clown_face: honks ~ balls ~ cakes ~ clowncars!
Wuz massive laughs every time wiz all their game ~ rockin them animated :clown_face: gifs and :frog: on :frog: madness, yo! :call_me_hand:t6:

LIFE IN PRISON :facepunch:t6: THUG LIFE 4 REAL

2 Likes

You won’t see them around these parts anymore. The show is over…

1 Like

Yes, they bring the fun, but please, that’s not all they are. They helped a lot of people and both made help topics that are still shared on and off this forum.

5 Likes

A frog and a clown walk into a bar… :frog: :clown_face:

“disproportionate” is the key word here in the reasoning, so that says what it needs to.

edit: my goodbye is Kresimir helped me out of some jams, thank you. to keybreak thanks for the good reading you furnished and for the laughs.

Anyone is welcome to say hi over at Garuda

They can likely still see this also…

Edited**

Oh for sure! Just don’t want them to be remember for just being trolls :pensive:

3 Likes

Didn’t know that they were suspended, when I created this thread. I noticed that later, after receiving a PM. And I didn’t want to offend anybody.
I don’t know the reasons and it’s for sure none of my business.

But this forum definitely lost something.

:saluting_face: :clown_face: :frog:

6 Likes

I will miss them, keybreak helped me a few times, kresimir was a bit stuck in his ways but he had good insights into stuff. They just leaned a bit too much into the whole jester gig sometimes. rip

2 Likes

Oh… That explains things. :sweat_smile:

47544f06e435565f528165bfaed51d27050e2fe9 70c6876f454575df3c32e325d5e3d509ea48abdf

5 Likes

Both users are shown as suspended, not banned. Hopefully one day soon we will see them back.

7 Likes

Who knows? It’s a clown world. Nothing is impossible, except what makes sense.

Why all the doom and gloom?

z

As @sammiev eluded to… suspended does not equal banned. We may see them again.

1 Like

" I get knocked down, but I get up again
You are never gonna keep me down
I get knocked down, but I get up again
You are never gonna keep me down"
–‘Tubthumping’