Some doubts of newcomers to snapper,I need some help

Is there a similar software like RaiDrive for linux?

If the target is a network device like a NAS or a shared folder on a Windows machine, Linux can do that natively. You can just add a systemd-automount in /etc/fstab. If you tell me what kind of device it is I can probably give you a template of how to add it.

If the target is something like google drive or cloud storage it may need special software depending on what it is specifically and which DE you are using.

My LAN device is based on smb, its address is: smb://scvg After it, you can’t add local, otherwise he can’t access it, I don’t know why

Take a look at this post and see if it helps:

Thanks, I’m going to try it!

1 Like

I have a new problem, I installed kgpg and generated the key, the process went well, when I encrypted a file and then decrypted it, I was prompted with: Error trying to decrypt wallet qpo using GPG. If you are using a smart card, please make sure you have it inserted and try again.

GPG error for improper ioctl operation on device

I checked and someone said to add in ~/.bash_profile.

GPG_TTY=$(tty)
export GPG_TTY

But for me, it didn’t work.

I would create a new topic for that so someone familiar with kgpg will notice it.

Okay, I’ll start a new thread

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.