[SOLVED] EndeavourOS - My First Impressions and Some Suggestions

We’re not aiming at Linux noobs with this distro, for that group, there’s a variety of distros out there and on the Arch-based distros, Manjaro and RebornOS are doing a great job for them. We are aiming at people who are distro-hopping for years and people who are looking for a fast and easy Arch install. This group of people have a certain extent of knowledge what Linux is about and we’re offering users the opportunity to extend their knowledge on Linux.
If you’ve seen or heard the media reviews on us, then one opinion really sticks out: We’ve got raving reviews for the fact that we’re so close to Arch and some of them even called us unique in comparison with other Arch-based distros.
This is the vision we always had in our mind for EndeavourOS and it turns out to be working well.
Yesterday’s post explains our vision and I’m going to bring this message even further out to the media, we took another road than Antergos and now the difference between RebornOS and EndeavourOS is very clear. This was always the goal, so I do appreciate your review and suggestions, but it’s not going to be the road that EndeavourOS is going to take.
The terminal combined with the knowledge the community has is the heart of this distro.

8 Likes