Smooth Transition

Just a thanks for a smooth transition. Long time Linux user, (1999), recently got fed up with ArcoLinux fudging my desktop and other setting every single update.

Didn’t want to go back to Manjaro, so gave EndeavourOS a try. Super smooth transition, zero issues and sane defaults. Thanks for the work team.

3 Likes

Welcome to the purple side of power!

1 Like

Welcome mate

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @wrma330 :enos_flag: :partying_face::tada:

1 Like

Welcome!

Enjoy :enos:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum and welcome to EndeavourOS! Yeah, I been down that road with arcolinux and manjaro in the past myself. You will definitely be pleased with EndeavourOS!

1 Like

Welcome to the Purple Palace! Been there and done that with both Manjaro and Arco. Manjaro…I have nothing nice to say about. Arco I actually like, I tend to install their Arch Tweak Tool on my Endeavour setup (so you can actually grab little pieces of Arco if you like, haha). I just wish their site was easier to navigate, but it is what it is. The Tweak Tool is a great contribution to the Arch ecosystem in general though.

1 Like

Welcome home.
I am a Linux user since 2000, and have been distrophopping for almost a year. Tried whatever you can think of families of DEB, RPM, Gentoo, BSD, Slackware, Arch,…

All these years and all this distrohopping I never came accross a wonderful Linux like EndeaavourOS and a very very friendly community I here…

You will never look back.
Welcome home and enjoy your stay with us!

1 Like